Saturday, November 21, 2009

Marriage is My Sweetest Memory: Aishwarya


MUMBAI: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan recently disclosed that she feels blessed and that her wedding Thurs Abhishek Bachchan is her sweetest memory. The actress was present at a promotional event of watches.

"Life has been wonderful till now. It is not actually possible Thurs pick one sweetest memory.

I thank God immensely for the number of experiences that I have had through my career. Like this year, I was privileged to get the Padmashree. I feel I am blessed. However, I have to say that my marriage is my sweetest memory, "told the beautiful actress.

Ash does not feel the need to change anything in her life.

The actress told, "Time flies. It is all about now for me. I always give my best to now and live it to the fullest, be it in front of the camera, work place or when I am at home with my loved ones. I now feel what all is about and not just sail through it. We lead very busy lives. Lifestyle is getting so hectic. But it is important to live in the present. "

No comments:

Post a Comment


Share/Save/Bookmark
Bookmark and Share