Thursday, November 19, 2009

Great American Smokeout 2009 - Thoughts That Will Help People Quit Smoking


The Great American Smokeout 2009 is designed to help people stop smoking for a day. Quitting smoking for a day is better than never quitting at all. It can help shake people out of habit and rut, and give them a glimpse of another way of being. Certain thoughts can prevent it from people quitting smoking, and other thoughts can help them.
Here are some thoughts to help people smoke less or quit smoking is The Great American Smokeout 2009.
Today is just one day. I can TOLERATE anything just for one day.
I want to quit smoking just for today (I should not).
Today I will reward myself with some healthy pleasure each hour that I do not smoke.
Even if the Great American Smokeout 2009 results in my smoking less for a day, instead of quitting for a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Share/Save/Bookmark
Bookmark and Share