Saturday, November 21, 2009

Shaniya Davis Cause of Death and Shaniya Davis Funeral

November 21: Davis Shaniya cause of death, funeral Shaniya Davis and Davis Shaniya Oprah show. Shaniya Davis story has been aggrieved millions of people across the nation. Many people who were not at all related to her went to the place where she was found dead to pray for her say that she seemed like their own daughter.

The horrible rape and murder of the five year old child has prompted people to demand that the two are killed by firing squad. People say such people do not have any right to be treated like normal Criminals.

Tkeshia Williams says, "It's sad to hear such a Gruesome, scary story like this. My heart aches as if she was my baby has and its a shame our kids cannot go nowhere or do anything by themselves. I would not let my child walk out to the mailbox in front of my house without my supervision Because it's just that serious. "
She further says, That was so beautiful innocent child and her mom did not deserve a chance to be a mother To put her child that "she gave birth" through such cruel things. I am a mother of little boy and he's one years old and communicates very well and I talk to strangers about him now and will continue to do so until he's old enough to understand even more. The type of neighborhood I live in is very quiet. I have witnessed young little girls running around with no shoes and their parents are nowhere in sight like it's safe. "

She goes on to add, "Now I tell them to go home Because your parents should be watching you and their response will be" my momma nowhere around. " I just turn and shake my head and pray that they do not to talk to strangers. But on the other hand my Prayers go out to the family and I hope Shaniya's cruel mother get punished as well as that beast, nasty dog. "

Jayla Simms says, "Its a shame that you can just hear something like this. It makes you want to break down in tears and cry forever. "

Onderdnk Pat says, "This is the most horrific story I've followed in a long, long time. And this is just one that has been made public. These people should be put on an island like Alcatraz and die like the horrible people they are. This is nothing short of Demonic ... Give them their drugs and let them kill each other rather than having us pay for their room and board until they have the luxury of dying naturally. "

No comments:

Post a Comment


Share/Save/Bookmark
Bookmark and Share