Thursday, November 19, 2009

Cop, Truck Driver Eye Australia's Miss Universe 2010 Title

miss usa rachel smith universeMELBOURNE - A New South Wales police officer and a West Australian truck driver have put their names in the run for next year's Miss Universe Australia.

Perth-based former roofer and truckie Renae Wauhop explained why she chose Thurs ditch the road and enter the beauty contest.

"I've always been a Tomboy, I love camping and fishing but I'm bored of seeing all these models being in it - what do they do?" News.com.au quoted her as saying.

"They have not been there and they have not done that," she added at the recent launch of the competition.

Fellow entrant, Detective Stephanie Bentvelzen, also said: "I've been a police officer for five years but I thought I'd have a go at this and learn something different." (ANI)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Share/Save/Bookmark
Bookmark and Share