Saturday, November 21, 2009

48 Hours: Jailhouse Diary


Watch CBS News Videos Online

Hi, my name is Marjorie Orb. I've seen some of the best things in life has a Thurs offer. I've traveled all over the world. I've lived all over the United States. I danced - I was a professional dancer and choreographer in my 20s - teens and 20s. I danced all over the world, Tokyo, Paris, Italy, Germany, Atlantic City, Las Vegas, Florida cruise ships, Disney World. I've done things that a lot of people only dream of doing. I've spent many years having a very fantastic life and lifestyle.
I have done a number of music videos, a couple of small movies, calendars, posters, some modeling. I've spent vacation in the south of France of the Cannes Film Festival, Nice. I've spent vacations in the Caribbean is yachts.

And now I can say that I've seen some of the worst things in life has a Thurs offer. This is Friday, June 19th, and I have spent 1.656 days incarcerated - that's 4 1 / 2 years, charged with first degree murder, a murder I did not commit

I spent - 10 years here in Phoenix being a mom, a wife, a business partner, and a very respectful - friend - friendship-based - relationship. That all ended in September of 2004. An unforeseen, tragic incident that I came upon after the fact - caused the death of Jay Orb. I did not cause his death, nor did I have anything to do with what was done to his body afterward.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Share/Save/Bookmark
Bookmark and Share